Mexican Crab Crostini – makes 20
2 tablespoons olive oil
150g crab meat
1/2 red onion, finely chopped
1 red chilli, finely chopped
Juice 1 lime
Small bunch coriander leaves, finely chopped
2 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees or 160 degrees for a fan oven.
- Slice up the baguette into ½ inch slices. Brush with olive oil.
- Place on a baking tray and pop in the oven for 10 minutes until beginning to turn golden.
- Remove and allow to cool.
- Meanwhile in a small bowl mix together the crab meat, red onion, red chilli, lime juice, coriander leaves and sweet chilli sauce.
- Arrange the crostini on a plate, spoon on the crab mixture and serve.